Many homeowners don’t know that an indirect water heater connected to their boiler delivers more hot water at the lowest cost.
An indirect water heater will give you 2 to 4 times more hot water per hour at up to 50% less than an electric or gas water heater.
Domestic Hot Water For Less Money
Imagine never having to worry about running out of hot water and saving money at the same time. This becomes reality when you install an American-made Lochinvar Squire indirect water heater. If you already have a boiler in your home, you can start saving money and energy right away.
Another option for homes with one or two bathrooms is the space saving Noble Combi Fire Tube Boiler. It provides domestic hot water and home heating in one unit. Contact Carlson Mechanical to learn more about indirect water heater installation.
American-Made Lochinvar Squire Indirect Water Heaters
Carlson Mechanical installs Lochinvar Squire indirect water heaters because we believe no other manufacturer can match their quality.
They’re dependable and American made. All their water heaters are built and assembled at Lochinvar’s world headquarters in Lebanon, Tennessee.
What Makes Squire Water Heaters The Best?
With a Limited Lifetime Warranty, Lochinvar Squire water heaters are loaded with many attractive features, such as a stainless-steel tank that delivers reliable performance during its long life. There are many additional benefits to installing a Squire indirect water heater:
- A high-capacity stainless steel coil delivers hot water when you need it
- The passivated stainless-steel tank is durable and resists corrosion
- Two inch thick high-density insulating foam reduces heat loss and increases efficiency
- There are sizes to fit any home, with 6 models ranging from 30 to 119 gallons
- Lochinvar’s quality control ensures no leaks through their hydrostatic leak test
- Lochinvar stands by their warranty